Be motivated by growth stories, hear about the latest in digital campaigning and practice new skills via 30+ interactive, professionally facilitated workshops.
- Hear stories of fight back from across the globe.
- Get the inside story on inspiring campaigns such as Making Change @Walmart and the Indi campaign.
- Make your words count with Anat Shenker-Osorio, US Political Change Analyst and Linguist.
- Find out the latest on digital campaigning with Sally McManus, Branch Secretary ASU NSW.
- Get an update on Professor David Peetz’s latest research on building union networks and the role it plays in building capacity and power.
- Take a fresh look at the Australian economy with Stephen Koukoulos, Per Capita.
Join the discussion on how we can unite against the current attacks to structure a positive agenda through union campaigning.
Go to the Organising Conference website for more information.
740 Bourke St
Docklands, VIC 3008
Google map and directions