RSVP for our exclusive online Unions for Yes campaign launch
In 2023, Australia will vote on whether to amend our Constitution to recognise and enshrine a voice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Australian union members will be proudly campaigning in favour of this important change.
Join us on February 22 at for a special online event to launch our campaign and share exclusive insights into why it matters and the plan to win.
- The latest update on the campaign for an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice to Parliament
- Find out how to get involved in securing this historic change
- An exclusive briefing from community and union leaders about the campaign.
- A free downloadable commemorative poster
8pm Victoria, Tasmania, ACT and New South Wales
7:30pm South Australia
6:30pm Northern Territory
5pm Western Australia
- Sally McManus - ACTU Secretary
- Michele O'Neil - ACTU President
- Thomas Mayo - MUA Official, Author and Uluru Statement Signatory
- Lara Watson - ACTU Indigenous Officer
Unions for Yes campaign launch
Featuring the following speakers:
MUA Official, Author and Uluru Statement Signatory
ACTU Indigenous Officer