Do you want to find out more about what all the parties' election promises mean for women?
Come along to a one hour forum with four special guests to answer your questions. Hear from ACTU President, Ged Kearney, Shadow Assistant Minister for Education, Amanda Rishworth, Community Worker in Domestic Violence and Legal Aid Dale Wakefield and Assistant Secretary United Voice of the Childcare workers union, Demi Pnevmatikos.
- What's really happening with Medicare?
- Which party supports penalty rates and which one doesn't
- Which party has a plan for decent jobs?
- How much will local schools lose under cuts to education?
- What's really happening to Domestic Violence services and where has the money gone?
- Will childcare changes affect you?
Join us for an informal chat after the forum with a cup of tea or coffee.
312 Sir Donald Bradman Dr
Brooklyn Park, SA 5032
Google map and directions